Key Responsibilities :
1. Managing and Executing Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
2. Extracting the best keywords with less competition, high search volume and which are relevant to website using keyword Ranking tool.
3. Implementing and recommending title tags, internal linking, Content optimization, site culture and several other activities.
4. Tracking Bing, Google Webmaster Tool and Google analytics.
5. Planning and execution of off page activities which includes social bookmarking, Directory submission, classified, Articles submission, local submissions etc.
6. Working with development teams to improve site structure, optimize page layout, indexing and ranking.
7. Report on the allover SEO health of the campaign, concentrating on key digital assets of the campaign.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Retail / Wholesale
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Online/Digital
Role: Search Engine Optimisation /SEO Specialist